Please create a home video by using the below guidelines. Once completed, please upload your video to YouTube or Vimeo and send the link to: AmericasToughest2@gmail.com
**If you decide to password protect your video, please make sure you send us the correct password.
Overall, we want to see you in action! Take us into your world of being fit so that we can get a sense of what you’re “physically” about first-hand.
- Try not to be more than 10 feet from the camera as the sound will be too faint
- Do a test run and make sure you are recording clear video AND audio
- Avoid being backlit- if you’re inside you should never have a window or bright light behind you, but we do suggest opening the blinds to fill the room with light
- Turn off anything that makes a sound or will be distracting (ex. TV, radio, music, air conditioning, ceiling fans or heating units, people talking in the background)
- Do not chew gum or have candy in your mouth
- Please be sure there are no photographs or other artwork is in the background of your shots
- Do not wear clothing with any visible trademarks, logos or other copyrighted material
- The video should be around 3 minutes or less
WHAT TO DO IN YOUR VIDEO:
- Briefly introduce yourself – Tell us your name and what you’re going to show us. We want to see your personality from the moment the video begins.
- Give us a first hand look into your fitness routine – take us on site where you train or work out and show us your day to day work out routine. Give us some work out tips and tell us how your fitness background has influenced your passion for staying at your physical peak.
- Personality- Show us who you are. Make sure to show us your personality from the moment the video starts – and, just have fun! Overall, we want to see your true passion for fitness as well as the confidence you have to win this competition!
Please do not worry about editing this video, as we will edit it for you. The sooner you get the video to us, the better!